Social Distancing T-Shirt in Heather Dusty Blue
- 100% Airlum combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester as noted below)
- Ash Color is 99% Airlum combed, ring-spun cotton and 1% polyester
- Heather Colors are 52% Airlum combed, ring-spun cotton and 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% Airlum combed, ring-spun cotton and 10% polyester
- Heather Prism Colors are 99% Airlim combed, ring-spun cotton and 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Always the most comfortable preshrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping for extra durability
- Side-seamed for a great fit
Spring of 2020 will most certainly go down in Infamy
It’s hard to stay positive these days. Take a good look around; your phone, TV, social media, or pick up a newspaper, and the news about COVID-19 is everywhere, and it’s scary. Will this change our culture and the world we live in? Only time will tell, and Summer is Comming.
What I do know is this a great opportunity to take stock of yourself to think about what you value most. Consider how you will live a meaningful life as we emerge on the other side of this pandemic.
Maybe it’s the people and places that we love the most that will carry even greater meaning. If nothing else, the Spring of 2020 can stand as a reminder that life can be too short.
I have always held that when we gather with family and friends, we invite magic to happen. You never know when that lighting will strike, and you will walk away with a cherished lifelong memory. One thing is for sure if you don’t invest the time, you will end up with a big fat zero. Go outdoors and get some fresh air. Try fishing like Clark or go for a hike. Make plans now for when the coast is clear, and we can gather together again at the lake or wherever you like to float your boat.