- 100% Airlum combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester as noted below)
- Ash Color is 99% Airlum combed, ring-spun cotton and 1% polyester
- Heather Colors are 52% Airlum combed, ring-spun cotton and 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% Airlum combed, ring-spun cotton and 10% polyester
- Heather Prism Colors are 99% Airlum combed, ring-spun cotton and 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Always the most comfortable preshrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping for extra durability
- Side-seamed for a great fit
Fishing and drinking beer go together like peas and carrots…
I honestly can’t remember ever going fishing and NOT drinking a beer. Heck, that’s the top two reasons for going up to the lake in the first place! Therefore in our opinion beer drinking is practically mandatory when fishing.
Fishing and beer simply go hand in hand! Our buddy Brad Paisley famously immortalized this in his song. We’re going to catch all the fish and drink all the beer.
But, let’s be honest, is it really possible to drink while you fish? Most public waterways prohibit drinking and boating. Try to keep an eye out for the signs saying, “no alcoholic beverages permitted.” This is true for state parks, so try to use some common sense when drinking while you fish.
If you’re fishing in a boat, you need to have a sober driver. Drinking and operating anything is never a good idea, especially a boat. We highly recommend having a DD in charge of transportation and navigation.
And always remember KEEP THE LAKE CLEAN. Don’t be an ass and throw away bottles or cans in the lake! Pack it out with you when you go and throw it in the trash where it belongs. There is nothing worst than enjoying a beautiful day on a lake littered with beer cans and other trash.